1. One of the first things you'll notice is that we strive to make a huge difference by not overpricing our retail items. Many of your favorite brands or commonly needed items are priced very reasonably.
2. Besides price, we are also committed to making sure the stock we have is relevant to you. Our community plays such a huge part of our store that we regularly ask our customers what they would like to see on our shelf. Or, they need an item right then and there, we order and stock it. If for some reason you looking for an item that is hard to find, or that isn't quite available online please call us: 347-915-2828. We may be able to order it for you, overnight, at no additional cost.
3. Need a to Print, Copy or Fax something? Come in and we can help you get that done. We even can accept fax prescriptions. Fax us: 347-915-2830.
4. Since we are in the neighborhood, we want to make it easy for you to get your medication. Are you not able to leave your house? Or do you have a great deal of trouble getting to us for any reason? We can deliver to most areas in our community (call for details on our range).
5. Have trouble finding a reliable and professional pharmacist for your specialty needs, such as HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Asthma/COPD, ADHD, Pain Management, Diabetes & Blood Pressure, Psychotropic, etc.? We understand some circumstances are difficult to deal with and may require extra attention. It can sometimes be difficult to feel comfortable with your pharmacist especially if that person is cold or unconcerned with you as a person. We've heard many horror stories about that. Here at MG Pharmacy we are into starting a real relationship with you, focused on your comfort and privacy. Please call us so we can set up an appointment to talk about your needs.
6. Our location is seconds from the JMZ myrtle/broadway train stop. If you want your trip to be quick and to the point, we definitely have the right location for that.
7. Need to notarize then fax something? Don't go to two different locations for that. We can notarize documents for you.
8. We are open on Sunday. 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. Most other pharmacies are not open on Sunday.
9. We speak 4 languages! English, Arabic, Spanish and Russian.
These are some of the hidden gems that we have to offer. I'm even sure we missed a few. Hope all is well and you are anticipating a wonderful Thanksgiving.
950 Broadway Brooklyn NY 11221